Anybody got any good recipes for Ramen Noodles? I like pretty good with Doritos crushed up them. I Have also added ground hamburger meat that I had seasoned with different stuff and had browned some onions with that was good.
Anybody got any good recipes for Ramen Noodles? I like pretty good with Doritos crushed up them. I Have also added ground hamburger meat that I had seasoned with different stuff and had browned some onions with that was good.
I sometimes just add an egg to mine; a sort of cheap Chinese Egg Drop Soup.
Found this online, some look pretty interesting:
Ramen recipes - We love ramen noodles!
we melt Velveeta cheese in ours. . .
I like a ramen noodle stir fry.
- Thin-slice some stir fry meat of whatever variety you prefer - generally whichever is on sale (or for some just leave out the meat).
- Heat skillet to very high heat, add a small amount of oil and cook the meat quickly.
- Add vegetables of choice (I add frozen stir fry mix). Cook through. Add as much of the seasoning packet as you'd like along with a little water to help it distribute.
- Toss the cooked noodles with the mix to heat and you're done.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Be careful with those as they can raise your blood pressure really high, really quick.I had to take them from my son when he was 15 because he had to be put on a blood pressure pill.And It stayed under control for a while.He eats them now just not a lot.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Yeh I just use about half the pack od seasoning. I guess thats were all the salt comes from
Egg in it turned out good. Made me think of a homemade Egg drop soup recipe I found. No ramens.
I tried it with really cheap broth and also should have left out alot of the soy sauce.
3 cups chicken broth
1 Tbls. soy sauce
1 tsp. salt
1 dash white pepper
2 eggs - slightly beaten
2 green onions - trimmed, sliced
-Heat broth, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper to boiling in a 2-quart saucepan.
-Slowly pour eggs into boiling broth, stirring constantly with fork to form shreds of egg.
-Top soup with onions before serving.
Bookmarks